We continue to make significant investments in people, resources and technology improve our competitive advantage. So, we look for individuals who seek personal growth and have the ability to impact upon and improve our professional experience..
If you are a young willing, motivated person and if you are interested in working in an established, dynamic and growing environment, send us your curriculum vitae complete with photograph and authorization to process data in accordance with Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003.
If you are interested in joining MB Elettronica, please forward your latest CV or contact us on the below address:
If your CV will be in line with our requirements you will be contacted by our staff for an interview.
We will not take into consideration the candidates that do not specify the sector:
Power Electronics Engineer
MB Elettronica S.r.l. is looking for a Power Electronics Engineer for its R&D office based in Cortona (AR), Italy.
This is an opportunity for a mid-senior/expert power electronics engineer to join our R&D Team, working on next generation power electronics with a view to grow into the railways market.
In particular we are looking for experience with high-voltage, high-power AC / DC or DC /DC power supplies and converters, with good knowledge of reliability and EMI of railways equipment as a bonus.
- Preparation of feasibility studies and related technical proposals for Electronic Power Units;
- Power Units HW Design&Development (analysis and simulations, identification of main components);
- Design and/or definitions of the magnetic and electric/electronic components to be used;
- Electrical/electronic schematics drawing that meets the system requirements and the customer's specifications;
- Support to PCB development;
- Technical management of sub-suppliers;
- Documentation according to technical standards (e.g. EN 50155, EN 50121, EN 60068, EN 61000, EN 55011);
- Prototype test & validation;
- EMI/EMC qualifications;
The Ideal Candidate Should Have
- M.Sc. or PhD in Electronic Engineering or equivalent;
- Ideally 5+ Years of work experience in Power Electronics projects;
- Advanced knowledge of general electronics, in particular power supplies switching and DC / DC, AC/DC and DC/AC architectures, distribution and protection of low voltage circuits;
- Electronics Design & Engineering experience in digital and analogue power electronics, in particular: DC/DC converter design, Power Supply System design, Power electronics design, Interfaces with subsystems, Hardware Design with digital components (such as microcontroller, FPGA,ADC, DAC, etc).
- Experience in the development of documentation of HW projects;
- Experience in using electronic design tools (eg OrCad, Mentor, Matcad, PSpice, ...);
- Technical management skills of sub-suppliers;
- Knowledge and experience working with Railways requirements and standards is a strong plus
- Knowledge of instrumentation for laboratory testing;
- Work with other engineers in project teams and under pressure (tight schedules, fixed date deliveries);
- Ability to work simultaneously in different projects;
- Good team workers, engaged, capable to take responsibility for own projects;
- Ability to communicate with engineers, project management and customer representatives;
- Availability to travel;
- Good knowledge of English.
Additionally, candidates must be eligible to work in Italy for this role - Unfortunately we cannot provide visa sponsorship.
Please do not hesitate to apply with an up to date CV, or email us at email@example.com for more information.